The Analytics Manager will lead efforts in turning data into insights. The role will lead a team of analysts, while also being hands on, in delivering insights to improve all facets of business performance: marketing, operations, pricing, etc.
This role functions as SME to deliver a data-driven approach to answer questions on acquisition, attrition, profitability, etc.
- Work with business partners to evaluate performance and profitability, define appropriate metrics, research changes in trends, and deliver ad hoc analysis of emerging topics
- Partner with engineering, data management, and reporting teams to ensure appropriate data flows for business needs
- Study customer behavior and recommend changes to product, process, pricing, and promotions
- Direct and mentor analytics team members
- Promote use of analytics to business partners such as marketing, operations, and digital to resolve immediate business issues
- 7+ years related technical experience, in data analysis, marketing analytics, quantitative analysis
- Knowledgeable and up to date on emerging practices and technologies in analytics and data management and data science
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with ever-changing priorities
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering results with minimal ongoing direction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in financial services industry or in financial advisory firm
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience