AVP, Customer Experience Lead
Overall purpose of role
· Provides standard approach to regional Customer Experience improvement activity and measurement to drive consistency and delivery Short/Medium term improvements to existing journeys
· Transform the customer experience throughout the customer’s relationship with by working together with stakeholders across business lines
· Bring the Customer Experience to life in alignment with our business, partner and marketing strategies. Working with key stakeholders, create a differentiated customer experience across multiple channels
· Responsible for ensuring that the requirements of stakeholders, including our Partners, are well articulated and translate into a customer experience that meets the needs of our business
· Responsible for Customer Experience through all contact channels, including Voice, Digital Servicing and IVR.
Continuous Improvement of existing Customer Experience (55%)
· Drive tangible incremental improvements in existing customer experience with focused alignment to the businesses and customers short/medium term needs and alignment to Transformation office’s planned activity medium/long term activity
· Utilize broad spectrum MI & analytics to isolate opportunities to improve existing customer experience reducing Pain Points and increasing customer self-serve
· Leverage Front Office investment programs, providing customer experience insights and influence additional wins for existing processes/journeys.
· Serve as the voice of the customer in all we do, ensuring management decisions account for the impact on customer satisfaction
· Identify failures across all channels and all touch points to deliver on vision for Customer Experience; create transparency to the functional business areas and drive customer improvement
· Ensure the business areas are aware of best practices driving high customer engagement and satisfaction, identify opportunities to improve and refine customer experience (and improve NPS)
· Responsibility for delivery and success of local Cost/ VoC/ RNPS/ TNPS/ Complaints/ and Policy improvement projects driving tangible uplift in business performance
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree Required.
· 3+ years of experience in a contact center environment
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
· 4 years of banking/financial services industry preferred
· Strong operational expertise – including understanding of the contact center environment
· Process Improvement/ Engineering Skills
· Knowledge of qualitative experience improvement techniques