AVP, Digital & Loyalty Analytics
This AVP, Marketing Analytics role will support the credit card portfolio and work closely with the Marketing Loyalty Integration team to build and execute on the Loyalty capabilities roadmap.
This position will be onsite at client offices as a member of the Client Marketing Team.
Strong data architecture, digital marketing and CRM expertise.is necessary to unlock customer value through the application of data.
· Activate data share use cases for the portfolio, including:
- Lead the set-up of joint data share environment for retailer first-party and third-party data to enhance prospecting and cardholder engagement
- Work with data to enhance acquisition tactics within the proprietary digital platforms and digital assets (mobile/app/e-commerce)
- Work with data to track and enhance acquisition via paid digital media / affiliates
· Develop and refine Test & Learn strategy to improve conversion rates and LTV
· Serve as subject matter expert for supplier interfaces and integration between different client loyalty and digital analytics tools
· Own analytics projects such as attribution modeling, programmatic display, web traffic analysis and test design to measure and optimize marketing efficiency
· Design and implement new reports and metrics for enhanced tracking of loyalty marketing funnel, LTV and churn
· 3+ years of progressive work experience, including:
- 3+ years in a consumer and/or B2B context in digital marketing analytics, loyalty marketing analytics, and/or analytics project management
· Experience with one or more web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Unica, Adobe Analytics)
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or in lieu 7+ years marketing analytics experience
· Expertise manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and providing succinct analyses using SAS, SQL and Excel
· Expertise in the digital media ecosystem including ad serving and reporting tools
· Familiarity with business intelligence platforms and tools (Tableau, ClickFox)
· Prior experience in analytics supporting digital marketing
· Demonstrated client management interpersonal skills and experience
· Master’s in quantitative field preferred
· Process and project management skills (Agile, Lean, Six Sigma)