AVP, Marketing Analytics
The AVP, Marketing Analytics is a key partner and resource to the client in tracking and analyzing portfolio performance, with a primary focus on in-brand campaign results and customer analytics.
This role will provide customer analytics, segmentation, forecasting, reporting, and other activities related to improving portfolio performance, including new account activation, retention, and increased purchase volume/frequency.
· Deliver marketing analytics and provide tracking and insights throughout the cardholder life-cycle
· Identify actionable marketing product opportunities through customer analysis and data driven insights
· Utilize data to provide best in class targeting and offer strategy
· Ensure campaigns are set up to produce results with statistical significance
· Work cross functionally to deliver new models and analytical tools for the portfolio
· Forecast campaign performance and profitability
· Maintain and update analytic data sets with new variables for campaign execution and data visualization
· Audit campaign waterfalls and start files to ensure flawless campaign execution
· Monitor co-brand portfolio performance identifying potential issues impacting the business
· Utilize analytic tools, insights and strategies including segmentation, campaign execution, targeting and optimizing marketing investment
· Provide campaign analytics to track results of strategies employing a "testing and targeting strategies.
· Create a positive rapport with the client. Anticipate requests and deliver timely and accurate results.
· Interpret results into actionable insights
· Influence client partners to implement profitable marketing and offer strategies rooted in analytics
· Lead and audit work of offshore team to ensure quality execution and delivery of ad-hoc analytics
· 5 years’ experience in a marketing analytics role in the financial services and/or credit card industry
· 3 years’ experience in an analytics role in multi-product/multi-channel financial or retail company
· 2 years’ experience with statistical and database tools such as SAS, R, SPSS, QL and data visualization
· Strong understanding of targeting and segmentation, retail analytic tools and
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Bachelor's degree in a related field
· Experience measuring marketing campaigns and interpreting results
· Client-facing relationship experience
· Strong leadership, analytic and problem-solving skills and
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
· Advanced degree in statistics, decision sciences, engineering, or other quantitative field