AVP, Risk Analytics Lead
The AVP, Risk Analytics Lead position provides BCBS239 project specific leadership in creating portfolio analytic solutions that integrate effectively into existing systems and processes while delivering strong and consistent performance.
· Responsible for developing risk data platform.
· Perform Portfolio analyses to support the US line of business.
· Perform ad hoc analyses as needed to respond to questions or requests from business owners and regulators.
· Manage the full cycle of analysis starting from understanding the business requirements, data collection, programming, analysing data, and reporting the results
· Knowledge of and ability to utilize business processes and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data that helps the organization make better business decisions
· Knowledge of tools, techniques and practices in data mining technologies used to acquire essential business information
· Make recommendations specific to managing credit risk while managing to the growth, profitability, and compliance objectives of the organization
· Oversee the work of offshore analysts in addition to producing reports and analysis on new and existing programs
· Ensure compliance of new and existing policies and procedures
· 6+ years of project management or related experience in any of the following disciplines. Risk Management, Data Management, Business analysis, Reporting, Data usage, Process Analysis, Process Improvement, or Technology Development/Support.
· Master’s degree preferred
· 4+ year’s analytical or equivalent experience
· Computer literacy/proficiency in data query tools such as SAS, SQL, Oracle, UNIX, and MS Office
· Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills with proven ability to process vast amounts of data into meaningful information
· Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to understand business and technical functions, process information quickly and assess impacts