The Business Analyst position with the Integration & Trials team will be responsible for leading and assisting integration of content, services and applications. They will be primarily responsible for ensuring the operational readiness and successful trial execution as we deploy to customers.
Coordinating multiple cross-functional and delivery teams around the program scope and driving those teams to completion of their deliverables, leading issue triage discussions, and serving as the primary resource for field offices to coordinate with on trial setup, execution, issue management and reporting.
This person should be very technically savvy, with very strong organization and relationship building skills.
This role will coordinate dependencies across teams and product trials including:
- Ability to review and analyze data and report on trends, anomalies
- 5+ years experience in cross matrixed role and customer/client facing position
- Hands-on ability with Excel, SQL, Splunk
- Strong documentation skills
- Able to identify and establish KPI’s on processes and report on those
- Ability to present findings to large groups
- Experience in Telecom or Streaming media industry very helpful
- Bachelors degree in related field