· Serve as a liaison between product support teams and corporate product and technology teams to provide technical solutions that meet user needs.
· Translate business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to specifications.
· Support the ongoing expansion and deployment of the next generation IP Platform
· Represent Product Integration team in daily scrum and divisional meetings to ensure updates /issues are communicated and cascaded in a timely manner.
· Support analysis and visualization of customer and front line support facing issues.
· Synthesize data and assist in identifying and driving recommendations for process improvements, new featured development for frontline tools and/or training/communication awareness materials.
· Develop training and deployment materials for front line support organizations and provide subject matter expert support as needed.
· Support training readiness initiatives across all front line support organizations including participating in field technician installations, call center and sales center visits and providing summary reports.
· Maintain appropriate level of urgency in managing multiple disparate initiatives across various stages of the strategic IP Video enhancements and delivery lifecycle.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams to support a successful deployment of the IP Video program and deliver new methods and techniques for operational improvement.
· Manage and support employee trials including onboarding, communication, issue tracking and trial reporting.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
· 8+ years of relevant technical and business experience.