You’re qualified and experienced in all things operating large-scale ElasticSearch clusters in a highly automated and efficient fashion. You'll be involved in optimizing cluster efficiency and data load operations. More than that, you want to push the envelope in automating operations and search optimization. You know that DevOps is more than a set of tools, it's an attitude.We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Multiple years of developing software with object-oriented languages like Java, C++, or Ruby (most of our software is in Java), ideally in SOA applications.
- Experience managing multiple large-scale ElasticSearch clusters
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- A commitment to best practices. We’ll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists, and more.
- 2+ years of experience with non-relational database (ElasticSearch preferred) prior experience in automation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, etc. preferred