Credit Risk Analyst
The Credit Governance and Control team is responsible for ensuring that all credit-related activities undertaken by CRO meet appropriate standards of governance against credit, regulatory, and conformance risk. This includes ensuring that limits set for the organization are well designed, monitored, and managed within the expectations of the standards established for the organization and that all activities undertaken by the Credit Risk Office meet the high expectations of operating in control set by the business
· Create and present materials that translate raw data into easy-to-understand information
· Develop and design reports, financial schedules, and dashboards using a variety of data-mining and presentation tools
· Extract data from multiple sources and deliver in a unified format
· Drive efficiencies within the current reporting structure including enhanced automation
· Identify gaps in current reporting process and drive the implementation of new controls and strategic solutions
Key specific accountabilities
· Managing Audit and Judgmental analysis for Credit Risk Office
· Ensuring regulatory requests and requirements are delivered to the appropriate standards of quality and timelines.
Stakeholder management and leadership:
· Develop, manage and maintain effective working relationships with CRO teams and developers in Credit Risk
· This role requires a good deal of interaction with peers and managers within CRO and Audit function
Decision making and problem solving:
· Candidate will be working with audit owners and developers to review, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and monitoring of CRO audits and EUDAs, identifying potential issues and working with peers to rectify.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3+ years of Risk Management, data analytic experience in consumer banking, preferably credit cards.
· 3+ years of SAS/SQL/Unix experience with ability to manipulate large data sets, automate monthly processes and debug code with minimal steer.
· Experience working with statistical and non-statistical models, either as a developer or a business user
· Experience with analytical and/or data driven responsibilities, including project planning and coordination
· Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Detail oriented, with the ability to self-manage activities
· Control focused, understanding the implications of working out of a control framework and the risks that imposes to implementations on a larger scale
· Ability to multitask and react in a fast-paced organization
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands