Data Analyst - Operations LT Contract
Support a fast-paced analytics and data science team to improve customers’ experience and products,and work cross functionally with Engineering, Products, and Operations teams.
The ideal candidate will provide data analysis and management on large unstructured data sets, and quickly grasp new technologies.
• Support the analytics infrastructure managing high-volume and high-velocity data pipelines
• Help automate and streamline data and analysis operations and processes
• Design and implement reporting solutions
• Conduct ad hoc data analysis and data quality investigations
• Monitor KPIs and ensure the quality of analytics solutions
• Prototype ideas for new tools, products and services
• Implement quality assurance testing and data analytics pipeline monitoring
• Document solutions that allow stakeholders to utilize our self-serve reporting tools
• Research methods to keep improving processes
• 2+ years of experience in analytics with distributed computing frameworks
• 3 to 5 years development experience working in Java, Scala or Python
• Expertise with SQL, ETL tools and methodologies
• Experience working in AWS environment
• Knowledge of some of the following languages: SQL, Python, R, Scala
• Knowledge of a visualization tool such as Tableau
• Analytical skills to mine and analyze large datasets and develop insights
• Ability to handle projects independently and work directly with stakeholders
• Ability to translate the data into a clear document and communicate complex ideas simply
• BS in Computer Science, Analytics, Statistics or related field.
• Knowledge of the following technologies is preferred: Spark, Storm, Kafka, Kinesis, Avro