Data Analytics & Reporting Manager
The Data Analytics and Reporting Manager role will lead and support operational data needs including developing and delivering file outputs, daily business support, and report development and maintenance. This position will lead a team of data analysts with functional area expertise.
This position requires a strong focus on detail, expertise with relational databases/structures and data analysis, and a proactive approach to problem-solving and process improvements.
- Partner with functional areas to gain understanding of required data and reporting outputs
- Bring a consultative approach leveraging technologies to meet organization's data and reporting needs
- Design and support data quality policies and procedures to ensure availability, protection, and integrity of data assets
- Evaluate data to determine operational impacts and needed actions
- Elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and business opportunities
- Work with analytics teams, to source new data to meet and solve business issues
- Keep up to date with the market place of emerging practices and technologies
- 7+ years of related technical experience, including data warehouse, HDFS, data programming, data automation
- Strong ability to think through optimal data structures for intended business purposes
- Hands-on technical experience with warehouse architecture, data modeling, requirement gathering, relational database structures
- Experience with Cloud technologies, preferably AWS and Redshift.
- Working knowledge of Python, R, Hive, Scala, Presto, Spark
- Self-motivated and capable of delivering results with minimal ongoing direction
- Experience in financial services
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience