Data Quality Analyst
· The Data Quality Analyst is critical to the organization in ensuring execution and documentation of defined business rules.
· This role will collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and Technical Leads to understand Data Quality Issues and determine solutions.
· With guidance from the CDO Data Architect, the Data Quality Analyst will work with Subject Matter Experts and Technical Leads to understand, document and assist in determining solutions for Data Quality Issues; see issues through to closure from an incident management perspective and provide status updates to stakeholders.
· Accountable for remediation tracking of issues within established SLA’s.
· Monitor Mailbox and provide a timely response to Data Governance inquiries.
· Accountable for the execution of defined business rules for Critical Data Elements and documentation of the results (e.g. data quality material risk, data quality defect count etc.).
· Create metrics and dashboards.
· Data Governance project work that requires strong communication skills and the ability to engage Technical and Functional Stakeholders.
· Provide guidance to Data Owners responsible for Data Quality metrics and reporting; ensure adherence to Global Data Programmer standards with guidance from the Data Governance Strategy Lead.
· Grant and revoke database/system access. Ongoing analysis to ensure adherence to policy.
• Bachelor’s degree and/ or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years Financial sector experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, especially with executive level customers and partner, as well as, internal and external contacts
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external constituents
• Strong presentation skills.
• Highly motivated, energetic, extremely personable, comfortable working closely with executive management
• Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of programs, in particular advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Demonstrated capability to work within a fast-paced and evolving environment with multiple deadlines and competing priorities
• Able to quickly identify possible compliance issues
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)