Data Scientist Business Operations
You’ll be working with Business Operations and Analytics team consisting of engineers, project managers, and analysts to measure, report on, and optimize processes within the company.
Your will be extracting actionable insights from data we collect about what is happening inside and outside of the company to drive decisions people in the company make. You will also be figuring out where exactly actionable insights are required and can move the needle the most.
We don’t care where you went to school. We are looking for a person who is smart, able to learn fast and solve any problems that come their way without much guidance. The qualities we value are critical thinking, ability to solve complex problems with incomplete data, curiosity, and ability to learn fast.
- Do research and build actionable visualizations/reports that drive decisions (60%)
- Collect data required to extract actionable insights (30%)
- Look for more applications of data analysis inside the company (10%)
- Experience in doing similar job independently, without supervision.
- Working knowledge of statistical learning.
- At least basic Python programming (the more the better).
- Knowledge of tools required to extract, transform and visualize data.
- Understanding basics of marketing and sales.
- Experience in extracting value from the real-world business data.