Data Scientist/Data Architect
The primary focus will be applying data mining techniques and statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems in an unstructured big data environment.
o Select and transform features, build and optimize classifiers using machine learning techniques
o Utilize machine learning and data mining methods to automate scoring algorithms
o Develop internal A/B testing procedures
o Create automated anomaly detection systems and track their performance
o Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
Data Management and Architecture
o Integrate data from multiple sources including third party sources.
o Enhance data collection procedures to include data for building analytic systems
o Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
o Designs and build relational databases for data storage or processing
o Develop strategies for warehouse implementation and data acquisition
Skills and Qualifications
· Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, especially in the deep learning area -- both theoretical underpinnings and craft (Systems such as Tensorflow, Theano, Kaffe, scikit.learn and their APIs)
· Applied statistical skills and understanding of probability, statistical testing, regression, etc.
· Experience with common data science toolkits, such as NumPy or R, etc.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Matplotlib, etc.
· Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
· Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Redis/ElasticCache, Cassandra, HBase
· Good scripting and programming skills, such as Java, Scala or Python, and Spark
· Data-oriented personality