Data Scientist/Statistician LT contract
• Analyze large data sets in a large data warehouse environment to develop custom models and algorithms to drive business solutions
• Enhance data collection process to include information relevant for analytic systems and models
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships
• Lead and coordinate meetings with key project stakeholders
• Work with leadership team to identify, define and measure KPIs to improve customer experience
• Develop reporting requirements and specifications with business and development teams.
• Review and validate data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy
• Design, build and maintain dashboards used by other teams and present those to Executives
• Use a variety of tools to analyze system performance and user behavior
• Perform analyses and data mining in data warehouse environment which includes data design, Meta data and repository creation.
• 3+ years of hands-on work experience programming with BI and statistical tools and systems
• Statistical modeling, machine learning, data wrangling/cleaning/data quality & research methodologies.
• Hands-on with tools: SQL, R, SAS, IBM SPSS, ESRI ArcGIS, Tableau, Latex, MS Office products.
• Expertise in multiple stat techniques such as: Regression, experimental designs, ANOVA, survival analysis, categorical data analysis, discriminant analysis, random forest, boosted models, clustering/segmentation, market basket
• Extensive hands-on experience with data warehouse and data mart concepts and front-end tools
• Expertise developing and presenting technical information to non-technical audiences
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field