Join an advanced analytics consulting firm trusted for its data science and data engineering capabilities. Utilize your deep expertise in marketing science, customer analytics, operations & planning analytics, and risk analytics to deliver data-driven value and insight to Fortune 100 companies, who are leaders in their industries.
· Use the latest applications of data science to solve complex business problems , leveraging a combination of technical and industry / functional knowledge
· Work with client stakeholders to understand key business problems, determine solution requirements, build statistical / predictive models, and ensure models are deployed and deliver projected business benefits
· Apply a broad range of techniques and theories from statistics, machine learning, NLP and business intelligence to create actionable business insights
· Interface with onsite client technical staff and with remote technical teams to insure effective delivery
· Communicate results to technical as well as business teams, and create blueprints to operationalize analytic solutions
· 5+ yrs. experience delivering advanced analytics solutions and services to clients
· Ability to engage with client stakeholders to understand their business problems & develop data-based solutions and insights
· Develop analytical solutions (mostly predictive models) in the areas of Pricing, Marketing, Distribution, Claims and Operations
· Strong analytical skills with proficiency in application of statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms (Generalized Linear Models: linear, logistic, Poisson etc., Survival Analysis, Neural Networks, SVM, Bayesian Methods, Ensemble techniques, etc)
· Hands-on expertise developing advanced analytics solutions in areas such as price optimization, risk management, market mix effectiveness analysis, customer lifetime value analysis and claims
· Ability to leverage open source analytic tools such as R, Python, PySpark to build advanced analytic models
· Experience accessing data from cloud and big data platforms such as Hadoop HDFS & Hive
· Experience migrating models from platforms like SAS/SPSS to R, Python based data science platforms
· Ability to play a lead role communicating client business problem context to the remote teams and leverage them effectively in execution, while owning client interactions, project management and expectation setting.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics or a related quantitative field.