Data Solution Architect
The Data Solution Architect will utilize their technical, project management and business expertise to develop and deliver end to end software solutions in a large-scale technical environment and collaborate with business owners, SMEs and IT Delivery teams.
· Develop and deliver the vision and process for architecture that encompass systems mapping, integration strategy, and technology that supports the overall solution approach and design.
· Assist in all phases of the project lifecycle from intake to implementation to ensure the solution is complete and consistent with the architecture blueprint and eliminate need for re-work.
· Participate in feature definition, user stories, estimation, solution definition, architecture gap and issue resolution.
· Facilitate and lead the requirements analysis, solution design working sessions and conduct analysis to determine the solution and integration needs.
· Engage with Project Manager, product owners and other stakeholders to understand the business needs and translate those into system requirements and aligned with the architecture vision.
· Collaborate with IT Delivery team (platform/component architects, technical leads), Release management and PMs to ensure all dependencies are resolved and features delivered.
· Drive systems integration including defining interface/technical design specification and document end to end data flow via established methodologies, templates and tools.
· The Solution architect is active in all aspects of implementation including research, proof of concept/prototype, compatibility tests and assessment for new technology.
· Identify necessary non-functional requirements (performance, security, operational) and participate in the development of conceptual architecture.
· 8+ years of experience in IT Architecture covering at least three of the following areas: architecture, requirements & design, development, application support.
· 4+ years of Telecommunications or Media experience with a good blend of functional and technical skills in enterprise BSS systems and Solutions architecture.
· 2+ years of experience implementing or integrating complex systems and platforms including COTS, SaaS and 3rd party solutions using industry standard frameworks and technologies.
· 2+ years experience in an Architecture group working on end to end solutions and roadmaps
· Hands on system development and integration design experience, (SOA, enterprise bus, .NET, J2EE, OO, distributed architecture).
· Experience and knowledge of BSS, OSS, and industry standards.
· Experience driving and realizing complex, full-stack end to end solutions and how architecture/design decision impacts the delivery.
· Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/engineering/IT or related technical area.