Digital Analyst / Contract
Six month contract to perm position. No visa sponsorship available.
A Digital Analytics team is seeking a Data Analyst with strong digital analytics and media reporting background. This role provides reporting and data analysis from the Data Management Platform, (DMP).
This role is for the person who loves data and is passionate about research and audience insights.
· Utilizing the DMP audience analytics tool to discover high indexing attributes for key audiences like recent major purchasers, website visitors and media target audiences.
· Finding patterns in the data and turn them into insights for strategy and planning.
· Supporting media campaign optimization and post analysis through audience validation.
· Creating and presenting regular audience analysis reports and audience profiling infographics internally to media, strategy, research and analytics teams.
· Performing ad hoc audience insights for website UX and personalization projects.
· Regularly audit DMP data to ensure accessibility and integrity.
· Provide support to the Digital Analytics team and the Strategy department on additional projects.
· 3+ years of experience in digital audience research, digital analytics, or media analytics preferably in tech or at a digital agency
· Hands on experience working with large data sets and turning them into actionable insights
· Strong knowledge of the digital space including media buying and audience creation tools and analytics platforms,
· Hands-on experience with Adobe Target or similar testing tools and statistical analysis tools
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· Experience with Oracle BlueKai or other DMP platform is a plus
· Thrive in an undefined, fast moving and collaborative environment
· BS degree technical, marketing or analytic area. Master’s degree preferred