Digital Personalization Analyst
Utilize your digital marketing experience and analytic skills to provide actionable insights through data analysis, targeting and customer segmentation in our DMP and deliver targeted, one-to-one messages to consumers to improve Sales and Marketing efforts.
• Design and implement digital audiences to deliver personalized, targeted experiences
• Leverage personalization tools and technology to define traits and targeted segments
• Analyze and interpret data to deliver actionable insights, audiences and visualizations
• Manage business rules using proprietary segmentation platform
• Coordinate with digital teams to onboard first-party data into DMP
• Perform data mining and statistical analysis to provide insights that drive data-driven content and marketing campaigns.
• Translate data into strategic and tactical recommendations based on these analyses.
• Work closely with other Digital Analysts to engage in cross-channel segmentation
• Participate in personalization sprints by defining audiences, orchestrating digital campaigns and measuring segment performances
• Ensure seamless communication between personalization, analytics, and marketing communications teams as well as agencies.
•3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, data analysis and segmentation
• Hands-on experience with Adobe Targeting and Audience management tools
• Familiarity with digital marketing data, adtech, audiences or personalization tools
• Comfortable working with large data sets using SQL, Excel and/or Python
• Ability to manage and communicate with 3rd party vendors
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Understanding of Agile delivery principles preferred
• Ability to translate technical terms to non-technical individuals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Digital Marketing, or related field