Director, Direct Marketing Analytics
This role is responsible for developing, directing and assessing all multi-channel marketing efforts which in turn drive a significant portion of company revenue. This position requires expertise in marketing strategy, analytic and measurement processes, and data management and will represent the Analytics function in all marketing decisions
· Direct and develop marketing analytics, specifically for Direct Marketing Campaigns and Analysis
· Provide campaign improvement and strategy recommendations for targeting and segmentation
· Develop, manage and analyze test results for all campaigns
· Develop and implement strategy for the prospecting and acquisition for Direct B2C campaigns
· Identify potential new data sources and recommend appropriate budget investment
· Assess and incorporate data from email and digital channels including SEO and SEM
· Direct list management processes including, selection, modeling and analytics for these tactics.
· Partner with the lead generation and outside agencies to drive process improvements and oversee research and analysis of issues related to lead generation and marketing campaigns.
· 5-7 years quantitative experience in marketing analytics, targeting and lead generation
· Expertise and hands-on ability in analytic tools (SAS, SQL, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Ability to oversee and assess strategy, models and performance analysis
· Subject matter expert in all marketing targeting rules, campaigns, and processes
· Strong leadership skills working across departments in a dynamic environment.
· Management experience in leading and developing a team of analysts
· Sr. level communication skills to present complex analytics, strategy, and recommendations to senior management.
· BS in Economics, Quantitative Marketing, Statistics or equivalent area