Implementation Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Position can be in LA or Dallas, Visa Sponsorship Provided
This position will have a key role in supporting the production of business analytics tracking technologies. The ideal candidate will have a QA and user acceptance testing background, strong detail-oriented skills, and an interest in learning and growing within the digital analytics field. Responsibilities include:
• Work closely in a support role with the analytics implementation team and various development vendors to implement site analytics tagging on web, mobile, and app properties.
• Execute quality assurance or user acceptance testing of analytics site tags.
• Design and build comprehensive Adobe site tagging specifications or requirements, along with quality assurance test plans for site tags.
• Partner with the analytics account managers to aggregate measurement and KPI success metrics to drive tagging requirements.
• Coordinate with development and design teams to effectively manage the implementation of analytics site tags.
• Proactively manage implementation requests and defects within our ticketing system.
· Actively participate in strategy and scrum sessions
· Take ownership of requests and projects as they are assigned.
• Identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot site tag or tracking issues.
• Ensure that data coming in and out of analytics systems contain high integrity.
• Validate web reporting enhancements or changes within our web analytics tools.
• Configure web analytics systems, as needed, to ensure proper data capture and organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 - 3 years of analytics implementation experience or quality assurance work
- Must be able to comprehend requirements documents as related to business and functional needs and plan coding efforts accordingly
- Must be organized with ability to plan and schedule a number of requests
- Extremely detailed documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Can multi-task and quickly adapt to change in priorities
- Involvement with validation of site tags using packet sniffer programs (e.g. Omnibug, Fiddler, etc.)
- Work with an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics or other web analytics reporting system
- Knowledge of tag management systems is a plus