Utilize analytics to continuously assess and improve the company’s approach in brand strategy, sales force strategy, targeting, and other projects to enhance sales and marketing functions.
· Utilize advanced analytic thinking and understanding of operations to enhance the strategy and tactics for the marketing and sales organizations.
· Transform data into meaningful, action oriented business insights that improve resource utilization and increase revenue.
· Develop strategic analyses using multiple advanced mathematical tools, (e.g. SAS), and statistical analysis concepts to address marketing and sales issues and opportunities
· Identify new opportunities to utilize data and analytic concepts and propose new solutions
· Work with internal customers as a business partner (e.g. Product Marketing, Sales, Senior Management) to understand their products, product pipeline, etc.
· Manage projects from initial business requirement development through to implementation and ensure that all timelines are met.
· Develop dashboards and strategic reports and analysis that deliver insight in to marketing and sales operations.
· 3+ years of experience with BI and Data Analytics tools, (SAS, MicroStrategy, etc.)
· Excellent hands-on SAS Programming and analysis skills
· Experience with SAS Enterprise Miner
· Knowledge of Predictive Modeling, Statistical Business Analysis & Regression Analysis
· Knowledge of campaign response modeling
· Experience working with 3rd party data and tele-sales and direct sales data
· Client facing skills to work with internal and external client and deliver insights and recommendations
· In depth writing and presentation skills
· A Master’s Degree is required in Math, MIS, OR, IE or related technical field
· PhD. in Math, MIS, Industrial Engineering, or Operations Research
· Certifications in SAS Programming
· SAS Statistical Business Analysis using SAS 9 version