Manager, Digital Strategy
• Responsible for the overall strategy, execution and performance of digital properties and email programs.
• Lead, coach and develop a team of 5 to create and deliver on digital strategy and vision.
• Develop learning agenda to deploy tests on digital destinations using test design best practices as well as digital and database resources to execute tests and analyze results.
• Partner with technology to plot a roadmap for technology needs, as well as an interaction model that helps propel the capabilities of the broader digital function forward.
• Oversee the execution of tasks such as configuring the Adobe suite (including Analytics and Target), deploying tracking solutions through Tag Management, reporting and monitoring of sites for traffic and conversion, uploading and maintaining content through our CMS (Content Management System), managing our DNS, and executing and tracking our email campaigns.
• Oversee vendor partners across email, analytics, and technology through regular interactions, proper contracting, invoice processing and continuous dialogue.
• Manage, review and maintain budgets for email, support technology and external resources, and partner with creative to ensure creative budgets are aligned to our needs.
• Present to Senior Leadership to both gain buy-in on strategies and investments in technology, as well as socialize the outcomes of initiatives
• Ensure high quality execution through best practices and processes for test design, UAT, workflow documentation and other tactics.
• Build relationships with internal Corporate partners and identify appropriate synergistic efforts across technology, governance and analytics.
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics or applicable field; Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10+ years of Digital/Direct Marketing and managerial experience.
• Subject matter expert in Sitecore, Adobe Analytics, Testing and Personalization platform (like Adobe Target), Tag Management (like Tealium or Adobe Tag Manager), Data Management Platform (like Adobe Audience Manager, Email Campaign Platform (like Adobe Campaign).
• Experience in digital marketing with a focus on website optimization. This includes the ability to use and configure digital analytics environments, tag management systems, content management systems, email campaign systems and personalization and testing tools. A familiarity of databases is a significant plus.
• Must be able to identify business opportunities that align with the company’s core competencies.
• Must have broad knowledge of business strategies and processes.
• Experience managing a successful team of analytical and technical internal and external resources.
• Must be able to identify business issues, analyze causations as well as recommend technical solutions and business risks.
• Ability to direct all Digital Strategy projects and deliverables while prioritizing work to meet stakeholders’ deadlines. Thought leadership is necessary to help achieve marketing goals through technology and digital strategy and solutions. Ability to understand strategic business opportunities and deliver vision and solutions that provide actionable and quantifiable outcomes.
• Strong written/oral communication and presentation skills required to present Digital Strategy solutions, strategy and vision.
Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card holder