Manager Direct Marketing Analytics
The Manager Direct Marketing Analytics is responsible for delivering campaign targeting, campaign analytics, and predictive modeling solutions to support customer loyalty and CRM initiatives in the hospitality industry. Provide technical direction and thought leadership in marketing analytics and deliver data-driven solutions to complex business issues.
· Develop analytic solutions to acquisition and customer loyalty marketing initiatives
· Identify, collect and cleanse data for applying quantitative methods
· Develop insights and recommendations to answer business questions
· Champion efforts to improve 1 to 1 marketing via technology and process improvements.
· Work cross-functionally with internal clients and departments
· Educate Marketing partners and the organization to enhance their understanding of customer analytics and available tools.
· Communicate findings and recommendations to management
· Identify, hire and mentor qualified candidates for organizational opportunities
· 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics using predictive modeling and big data skills
· Significant experience in to drive targeting and analysis in customer data analytics
· Ability to identify, collect and analyze data and apply quantitative methods
· Hands-on expertise in applying statistical tools, such as SAS, SQL, Tableau, etc. to deliver data-based insights
· Experience using a campaign tool for the creation of campaign lists and analysis of campaigns
· Independent self-starter with a strong, consistent bias for action
· Bachelor’s degree in Stat, Math, Economics or related area. Master’s degree preferred