Manager, Direct Marketing Analytics
Work with Marketing Channel Managers to optimize marketing activities and Customer Experience. Support Direct Marketing campaigns through effective reporting, summary analysis, subsegment analysis and strategy development.
· Recommend and develop test & control strategies to maximize learning's from campaigns
· Complete customer analysis using demographic, bureau and performance data
· Analyze web flows and lead the back-end analysis of prior tests
· Bring high-level campaign reporting down to subsegment levels to optimize efforts
· Lead efforts to conduct in depth direct to consumer research and analysis
· Design / Recommend effective testing strategies to enable constant optimization
· Analyze and review data sources across divisions including marketing, operations, credit, etc.
· Communicate key business insights to business units across the organization
· Create and deliver executive presentations to senior management.
· Coordinate team's effort to create reporting to evaluate marketing metrics
· Create reports to summarize impact of monthly reforecast vs prior Forecast & Plan
· 5 years of quantitative marketing analysis experience in large data warehouse environment
· 3 years of hands-on SQL and SAS experience
· 2 years in leading and developing large scale marketing analytic efforts
· Manage direct marketing budget and track overall spend levels by sub-channels
· Take active role in the data retrieval process and identify new data sources
· Identify significant sub-segments impacting campaign results.
· Serve as a subject matter expert in marketing for data and analytic functions
· Provide insights and trends from analysis that result in strategic recommendations
· Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
· Create tools to enhance future targeting effectiveness, recommend optimal cut-offs
· Complete and present analyses to drive higher throughput and efficiency
· Evaluate new data sources for use in targeting
· Review marketing team's queries using SQL, SAS or applicable software
· Bachelor's Degree (Business, Finance, Economics, Sciences, Engineering)
· Experience in consumer credit field
· Experience in product management