Manager, Product Marketing
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be a key technical spokesperson for our product suite. Focused on communicating our unique value in the fast-emerging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning markets, this job is a career defining opportunity for the right person. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products, conceive innovative marketing programs to drive demand and develop tools and processes to maximize sales productivity.
You are a Data Scientist looking for a career change, or an experienced Product Marketing Manager with practical experience with data science. Solid communication and leadership skills are critical.
- Product positioning – develop messaging to capitalize on the unique value of products in deploying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning across industries
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of products to Sales and develop sales tools that support the selling process
- Communication – presenting at conferences and briefing strategic customers, partners, press and industry analysts
- Market intelligence – be the expert on buyers -- how they buy and their buying criteria – and on competitors and how to effectively position against them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and define marketing programs that drive demand for our products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- 5+ years practical Data Science experience or 5+ years Product Marketing in Data Science environment.
- BSc degree.
- Highly-rated conference presenter.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Ability to engage data scientists, business users and technologists.
- Active in social media.