Marketing Campaign analyst
NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION AND NO NEW GRADS!!!
As a member of the Marketing Analytics team, the Marketing Analyst role will provide statistical analysis and reporting on marketing activities and direct marketing campaigns. This position supports the information and reporting needs for internal and external clients including manufacturers, retailers, sales, marketing and retail teams through program evaluation.
· Conduct statistical analyses for direct marketing programs for external clients in the healthcare area using analytic tools and processes
· Develop statistical analyses to evaluate internal marketing programs using statistical analysis
· Develop, manage and measure marketing campaigns and provide response analysis
· Strong SAS programming skills in data management and statistical analysis
· 1 – 2 years’ experience using analytics in marketing campaigns and programs
· SQL skills and experience managing data in relational database
· Analytical/statistical skills in determining appropriate tools and methodoligies
· High level of proficiency in MS Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong oral, written & presentation skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to manage multiple work streams and manage competing priorities
· Independent and entrepreneurial orientation
· Bachelor’s degree required in Math, Economics, Statistics or related area