Operational Strategy Sr. Analyst
Currently looking for multiple Senior Strategy Analyst roles within our Operational Strategy groups, which include sales, operations, merchandising, pricing, and human resources. The two primary responsibilities for the strategy groups are to maintain the analytical tools needed to drive your department’s near-term execution, as well as to facilitate the development and implementation of actionable strategic roadmaps. Each of these strategy groups are deeply embedded with their respective departments and play a key role in driving the business forward. In this role, the Senior Analyst of Operational Strategy will execute the analytics to support your respective department’s ongoing execution and provide the analytical and strategic support to make key decisions on innovation projects.
• Develop or enhance analytical tools, such as models, reports, and dashboards, to monitor performance and drive ongoing execution for your respective department—Sales, Merchandising, Operations, Pricing, or Human Resources.
• Deliver additional analyses on key performance drivers to support continuous improvement.
• Explore new analytical models, data sources, or strategies to drive performance improvement.
• Deliver an analytical read on tests for operational changes within your department to determine the impact of the change and inform any rollout decisions.
• Help drive innovation projects within your department by delivering or assisting in deep dive analysis for various performance improvement opportunities.
• Periodically conduct or facilitate ad hoc research to support special projects within the broader Operational Strategy group.
• 2+ years of business experience in strategic analysis, financial analysis, consulting or engineering
• Undergraduate degree in a business, quantitative, or engineering discipline with an excellent academic record; graduate degree a plus but not required
• Experience with advanced analytics, statistics, and modeling preferred
• Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint; SQL experience preferred
• History of achievement indicated by work experience/accomplishments, top GPA or other recognition such as scholarships, awards, honor societies, etc.
• Curiosity for finding optimal solutions to complex problems and passion for bringing those solutions to a reality within our business