This position will serve as a subject matter expert within analytics and will conduct modeling and analysis critical to the organization’s programs and operations and summarize essential statistical data for end users and report on customer trends.
This role is responsible for analysis and forecasting processes and will develop analysis and reporting from marketing databases and multi-channel campaigns.
· Utilize statistical analysis and BI tools to support data science-driven decision processes
· Apply analytic techniques to optimize marketing efforts for customer acquisition, retention, and attrition
· Provide LTV, ROI and marketing optimization strategies, planning and analysis.
· Develop, implement, and maintain marketing databases
· Assist in creating and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies
· 5+ years of strong SAS and SQL skills in analysis and data management areas
· Extensive expertise in analytics in marketing-driven environment
· Experience working with non-technical teams and leaders to develop analytic processes that support marketing, finance and operations across the enterprise.
No Third Party Applicants please.