Quantitative Marketing Analyst – Contract
Utilize your Marketing Analytics and BI expertise to deliver improved Marketing ROI working with multiple clients and marketing partners in a variety of industries. Lead efforts to improve acquisition and campaign response rates in Multi-channel marketing environment. Take led role in managing client requirements and deliverables.
·Develop multi-channel campaign design and annual contact strategy for market segments
·Enhance campaign targeting, tracking, optimization, and reporting
·Generate cross channel reporting, insights and recommendations to optimize next campaign cycle
·Develop revenue projections by campaign, audience, channel, etc.
·Work with Market Research to determine market sizing to establish and verify business opportunities and develop go-to-market strategy
· 4+ years’ experience delivering marketing analytics for multiple product lines and industries
· Proficiency in statistical modeling using stat tools (SAS, Python) to deliver business insights
· Hands-on proficiency manipulating large datasets using SQL, SAS
· Craft complex, detailed query requests to leverage datasets
· Excel power user with expertise in pivot tables, VLOOKUP, macros, etc.
· Knowledge of Digital Marketing and digital/site analytics
· Ability to transform insights into presentations and present findings to Clients
- Agency type experience working in a fast-paced, cross functional, Agile environment
- Hands-on experience with digital/big data platforms and cloud, DMP environment
- Experience working with digital vendors to implement media buys
N0 Visa Sponsorship will be provided for this position