Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
This role will be centered on the analysis and testing of marketing strategies for all financial products and services across all digital channels to prospects as well as existing customers.
· Analyze data from multiple disparate sources around performance of digital channels, including affiliate network, search, display, social, e-mail and web testing.
· Use data to identify business opportunities and work with relevant teams to drive implementation.
· Assess and refine the Omni-channel approach and interplay of online and offline marketing channels.
· Perform channel optimization in terms of pricing and competitive positioning in market.
· Communicate plans and results across the broader marketing and analytics teams.
· Perform trend analysis, maintain volume forecasts, and monitor efficiency and spend associated with digital channels.
· Partner across the marketing and analytics organization to make recommendations and propose solutions for efficient and profitable growth within acceptable credit targets.
· Maintain an environment of control and compliance.
· 4+ years of experience in analytics.
· Strong knowledge of SQL or SAS.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex data results to business stakeholders.
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment; startup experience
· Strong problem solving, project management and organizational skills.
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel w/ Pivot Tables, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Experience with digital marketing (affiliate networks, SEM, SEO, display, social, email) a plus.
· Experience with data coding / and statistical software (R, Python) a plus.
· Experience in consumer financial services a plus