Senior Marketing Data Scientist
If you possess that rare blend of business and marketing savvy along with strong analytic skills this position is for you. You’ll need to be well versed in statistics, business analytics, modeling, and marketing analysis to lead this agency’s analytic marketing efforts.
Work with the Sr. Director of Marketing Science to help develop, design and deliver data-driven insights and recommendations to clients based on your analyses.
· Work with staff to deliver the greatest value to clients’ marketing efforts through various marketing channels such as: social media, search, direct marketing, digital media and user experience.
· Utilize modeling and analytic and processes to deliver data-driven recommendations and insights using customer and market data
· Present findings to clients utilizing conventional business concepts such as: gross margin, ROI, return on ad spend, marginal cost/marginal revenue, etc.
· Deliver models and analyses using inputs such as: web traffic, schedules for TV and radio spots, marketing spend, client performance data, customer voice data, etc.
· Utilize directional indicators, industry trends, and your own business/marketing savvy to deliver recommendations based on your models and data that may lack statistical significance
· Work closely with internal and external marketers, account managers and data analysts and third-party vendors
· Extensive experience with modeling techniques, including regression, cluster analysis, time series, etc.
· 2+ years experience in marketing analytics
· Ability to identify and remove seasonal and other trends from data and analysis
· Ability to quickly understand the various requirements clients have and determine the types of data needed and available for analysis,
· Experience with R, Python, MySQL and other programming and statistical languages
· Hands-on expertise creating dashboards and data visualizations utilizing Tableau
· Programming background working in relational databases
· Ability to work with and deliver both descriptive analytics and predictive analytics
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills and business savvy
· BS in a Quantitative area (Stat, Math, Analytics)
· M.S. in Statistics, Applied Math or Business Analytics preferred
· Some knowledge or experience in web analytics processes and data
No Sponsorship is available for this position.