Software Developer - Networking LT Contract
Utilize your technical skills as a strong development engineer within a dynamic DevOps team.
Develop and maintain code that validates front-end, middleware, and database systems, using the latest tools and languages – Cucumber, Selenium, Python, and Ruby.
- 7+ years of professional programming experience, QA/test automation experience preferred
- Expert in any high level programming language, such as, C++, Java, Ruby, etc.
- Strong Network engineering experience and coding skills required
- Working knowledge with REST APIs, verifying HTTP responses, methods, headers, etc.
- Experience working in DevOps teams delivering medium to large-scale distributed applications into production, and an excellent understanding of the issues involved.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools, such as, Anthill Pro, Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, etc.
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools, such as, Gerrit, Sonar, Cobertura, JIRA, etc.
- Experience with distributed source control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Cucumber, RSpec, Jenkins, Capybara, Selenium, and similar technologies
- Experience in creating, executing and debugging automated testing framework using programming languages such as Python, Ruby and Java.
- Experience building web applications in Java and/or Ruby
Required Years of Expertise
Networking 2 - 4 Years
Networking configuration and maintenance 2 - 4 Years
Java 1 - 2 Years
Wide Area Network Engineering 2 - 4 Years