Sr Adobe Analytics Engineer
This is a technical role that will requires a consultant mentality capable of guiding client and team efforts toward practical solutions. Work onsite with clients developing data collection and analysis processes to meet multiple and growing business requirements.
Great opportunity at a fast-growing consulting firm with the potential to build a practice.
· Serve as work with clients to meet and anticipate business needs
· Utilize engineering and design capabilities of Adobe Analytics to solve complex implementation challenges on web, mobile, and other platforms via dataLayer + TMS architecture
· Guide clients through the entire Adobe SiteCatalyst reimplementation process including requirements gathering, developing code and final QA
· Implement tagging framework through a Tag Management System (Adobe Launch, mParticle)
· Gather business requirements, solve for data collection needs to satisfy the requirements, ad discuss the solutions with business stakeholders
· Document reporting capabilities made possible by these solutions
· Design & implement mobile app and web analytics tagging designs via tag management systems and custom code
· Champion analytics throughout the client's office
· Estimate analytics engineering effort for input into project timelines
· SME capabilities in the design and implementation of Adobe, Analytics, Tag Management, Data Capture and Design
· Extensive hands-on experience in digital analytics using Adobe Analytics.
· Expertise in the following
o validating the quality of data collection individually and with a QA team.
o mobile app development using Swift for iOS and Java for Android.
o dataLayer + TMS architecture
o software engineering principles, frameworks, technologies, and coding standards
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to present to a clients, developers, product managers and VPs of technology.