Sr. Analyst Auto Valuation
As a part of the Auto Risk Valuation team, utilizes data and advanced analytics to drive wholesale vehicle pricing and remarketing efforts. Work cross-functionally and with team members to assess and drive strategic efforts across the organization. Leverage statistical analysis and mathematical models to optimize auction proceed performance. Analyze, refine and drive remarketing strategies and implement remarketing pricing.
- Lead/mentor a team of analysts
- Use advanced statistical methods to determine areas of opportunity
- Develop analytical solutions/statistical models to support pricing optimization
- Designed and conduct experiments to test and quantify strategy enhancements
- Perform data analysis and interpret results to a broad audience
- Collaborate with matrix partners to implement solutions
- Ability to work independently, oversee multiple projects and provide technical guidance to junior members
- Bachelor's degree in analytical discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Engineering or Computer Science); Master's degree strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Statistical modeling, Analytics or Business Strategy
- Ability to develop or adapt statistical / mathematical solutions to new business problems
- Technical knowledge, project management, and ability to influence others.
- Strong technical skills, analytical skills, expertise in SAS