Sr Digital Marketing Analyst - Contract
Utilize your marketing and analytic skills to design and deliver metrics, dashboards and analysis that drive key business decisions in digital marketing and campaign processes.
Work hand-in-hand with client to insure understanding and buy-in on digital analytic processes and results.
- Manage and report on Adobe Analytics, Target and Site Catalyst for multiple client sites
- Leverage data to gain insight into trending, user experience and behavior to drive the digital marketing, mobile and social strategies
- Integrate customer and campaign data and condense it to a coherent story with clear conclusions and actionable insights
- Measure site usability/effectiveness, along with monetization of media campaigns, and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data
- Data analysis of web projects, A/B and multivariate testing, and ad hoc requests
- Develop and automate dashboards working with business partners to identify KPIs and goals.
- Partner with business users to interpret results and identify issues and gaps
- Research problems and data anomalies and conduct further analysis
- Design and validate tagging and data collection in DTM across multiple sources of data
- Work with 3rd party vendors on data integrations and effective use of available data
- 3+ years’ experience in Web Analytics with Reporting and KPI development competencies
- Work with multiple data sources/reports (site metrics, campaign/channel reports, traffic and conversion reports) to analyze performance of campaigns and marketing efforts and make recommendations for improvements
- Advanced experience using Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
- UA testing of Adobe tags and validation of web reporting enhancements/changes (data validation, etc.) on various platforms
- Hands-on experience on how to analyze, structure and interpret large volumes of raw data into effective visual stories and present to clients
- Experience with analytics platforms such as a web reporting tool and tag management software
- Experience with business intelligence and data integration tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Experience with SQL and Tableau/Power BI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to give effective and clear presentations
- BA or BS in quantitative business area.