Sr. IT Data Programmer Analyst
Sr IT Data Programmer / Data Analyst will work in our Information Technology Department to maintain and revise existing systems and provide technical assistance to users as well as others in an agile IT environment. This position will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of software and data solutions to meet our end users’ data needs. This will include maintenance, support and development in NETSUITE ERP, Microsoft SQL, SharePoint O365, Dynamics NAV, FieldAware, and other custom .NET and Web based applications.
This position will also be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining database components and providing support for data integration initiatives. This position is also responsible for extracting structured and rationalized data for data migration and reporting purposes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field work or applications and Mobile development a PLUS.
- Experience with CLOUD technology, specifically MS AZURE preferred.
- Experience with designing and developing Windows and browser-based software solutions
- Writing SQL queries and using tools, including direct database table access for data extraction, manipulation and validation.
- Ability to write / debug complex stored procedures for SQL databases.
- Expertise in the following technologies: SQL Server development and reporting solutions, including SQL Server Reporting Services and Integration Services
- Understanding of the principles and techniques of systems analysis and design
- Provide maintenance and support for all SharePoint services and SharePoint portals used by multiple business units throughout the United States
- Ability to work with InfoPath forms and create basic workflows with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of SharePoint Online, including search configuration, One Drive and My Sites
- Knowledge of troubleshooting skills related to SharePoint technologies including security, document libraries and portal technologies.
- Ability to work with and configure service applications including search, metadata, user profile synchronization
- Experience with Netsuite and / or FieldAware preferred
- Windows programming experience in VB.NET or C#.NET a plus
Education and Certifications
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience a MUST or 3-5 Years work experience
- Current Microsoft certifications desirable but not required
- Ability to travel