Sr. Marketing Strategy Analyst – Direct Mail
• Deliver campaign strategy and execution, leverage big data, analytical, and business judgement skills to drive key channel strategies and enhance customer experience that ultimately impact the company bottom line.
• Manage execution of Member Direct Mail campaigns throughout all stages: create and communicate Mail Plans, develop List Pull and Data Processing instructions to Acxiom, query the database, audit and sign off on final counts, source code the Mail File, etc.
• Partner with Sr. Leadership to drive streamlined execution solutions that improve Direct Mail's ability to operate efficiently and innovate continuously.
• Leverage big data to derive insights, identify opportunities, develop criteria and set up creative, contact, segmentation, expansion, and personalization strategies.
• Use analytics to drive post-campaign evaluations. Develop and present recommendations on performance trends and Test & Learn results across multiple segments and products in a dynamic interactive setting.
• Assist with planning process. Support forecast and variance reconciliation efforts.
• Collaborate closely with internal and external Partners to ensure alignment on channel's innovative strategy and high execution quality.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field.
· 3 + years of Marketing and/or Business Analytics experience in a corporate setting.
· Strong Excel and database/query applications knowledge - SQL & Tableau; Access is a plus
· Ability to drive data strategy, execute and monitor Direct Mail campaigns across multiple segments and products.
· Proficiency with database querying, analyzing data, summarizing results, and making actionable recommendations to support strategic goals.
· Experience working with relational databases and performing custom data extracts.
· Ability to partner with Production, Creative, Product Strategy and Compliance to understand and overcome challenges and deliver strategic solutions.
· Independence leading the strategy rollout across multiple internal and external partners.
· Ability to take ownership of outcomes whether they are developed in house or outsourced.
· Critical thinking and an "outside the box" approach to solve complex and time sensitive business problems and derive cost efficient solutions.
· Experience participating and providing strategy performance updates in the different level business review forums.
· Ability to interact with internal leadership and external vendors.
· Aptitude in explaining in simple terms complex strategic solutions and recommendations.