Sr. Systems Architect/Lead
Provide SME level expertise on decisions and priorities for enterprise-wide systems architecture.
· Guide the development and implementation of standards and guidelines in the design of technology solutions
· Manage the architecting and implementing of solutions for integrating multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise
· Review and design software and hardware builds and determine system options
· Assess risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise processes and goals
· Develop the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards
· Assist in the development of an architecture governance process.
· Provide technical guidance to project teams as needed
· 7+ years of IT experience in infrastructure/systems performing systems planning, architecture design, engineering (hardware and software) and optimization.
· Strong understanding of system and software architecture and design
· Sr. level Java Development experience
· Experienced with Apache Spark Streaming
· Experience with big data solutions, architecture and tools such as HDFS, Scala, NiFi, etc.
· Thorough knowledge of Agile Scrum practices and able to lead agile team in best practices
· Experience with JIRA
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a face paced agile environment
· Familiarity with Machine Learning with Spark
· Knowledge of delivery of HSD and ABR technologies