Technical Business Consultant
• Manage commercial agreements across multiple domains and applications
• Engage with Business units to guide compliance with vendor and commercial agreements
• Align business needs with vendor capabilities
• Understand software licensing agreement terms and ensure compliance
• Manage lifecycle of licensing compliance, including auditing, and forecasting of future needs
• Develop methods to report timely, accurate details of licensing compliance
• Provide reviews and reporting of compliance status to leadership and Business units
• Solid understanding of network service provider vertical business processes
• Solid grasp of organizational dynamics and principles of program management
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong data handling and data management skills and
• Understanding of how modern software systems are used in Enterprise settings
• Familiarity with different software licensing models.
• Ability to accurately track complex asset (i.e. license) utilization across multiple use cases over time.
• Presentation skills to represent complex ideas to senior leaders.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical, Business Administration, or closely related field
• Ability to effectively use scripting to process data – i.e. 1+ year of Python or Perl
• Prior experience in network engineering or similar technical role