Technical Optimization Advisor
Designs statistically valid hypothesis tests on digital and statistical data gathered from digital, internet, website, and mobile performance and activities measurements. Applies analysis tools to isolate and analyze subsets of data (e.g., traffic, custom tracking variables, visits with conversion, etc.). Tailors reporting measures and metrics to meet business needs. Recommends business solutions based on data driven analyses. Conducts analysis of digital business issues, or participates as a team member, to contribute to the refinement of the Digital strategy. Creates models from multiple data sources and implements and deploys techniques such as path analysis, segmentation and campaign attribution. Analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, conducting follow up and data verification as needed. Performs standard and ad-hoc analysis utilizing a variety of available digital analytics and reporting tools. Prepares and presents analytical results to teams and management. Identifies issues or developing trends that require modifications. Recommends optimization for site architecture, URL rewrites and alternative directories. Conveys digital analytical information to support digital development evaluations.
· Performs multiple team roles in the development and implementation of business initiatives.
· Acquires and applies business knowledge (products, processes, etc.) and subject matter knowledge to work on assignments and business problems. Gathers and analyzes information and data trends to extract meaningful results.
· Develops and maintains knowledge of the competitive landscape and applies that knowledge to identify potential business improvement opportunities.
· Approaches business problems with curiosity and open-mindedness and listens to creative suggestions of others. Demonstrates a willingness to try new ideas.
· Proactively shares timely updates and information with relevant parties. Encourages an open exchange of information and viewpoint.
· Easily adapts to shifting or competing priorities and responds constructively to setbacks.
· 4+ years progressive experience in a business or technical function performing quantitative qualitative analysis to make data driven business recommendations.
· 4+ years experience creating models from multiple data sources (e.g., digital internet, website, mobile) to analyze and derive recommendations to resolve business issues
· 3+ years experience using split-testing software such as Test & Target, Optimizely, Monetate Maxymizer OR 3+ years experience using digital analytics software such as Google Analytics, or Web Trends.
· Bachelor's degree OR 6 additional years of work experience in addition to the minimum experience required.
· Experience writing codes for A/B Testing software packages (Maxymiser, Adobe Test and Target, Optimizely)
· Experience conducting root cause analysis of issues, review code and/or perform testing.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Experience working in a remote team environment.