Technical Program Manager
Location : Philadelphia
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 30631
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Broadcasting - Radio - TV
Job Description :
Help develop the technology to deliver new products to new markets working in a Cloud environment. Working in Ops Integration Team responsible for end-to-end provisioning in the B2B market.
Responsible for managing each phase of the delivery cycle.
Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans.
Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed.
Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Consultants to identify program strategy, direction and changes.
Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget
Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field.
- A firm understanding of end to end, B2B, large scale deployment
- Networking experience preferred
- Expertise in multiple PM tools (Confluence, Visio, Project)
- Ability to interface with end user customers
- 5+ years experience managing projects