VP Collections Strategy B2B
This is a high visibility role responsible for the development of enterprise wide collection strategies for B2B, Commercial and Business Revolving platforms. Present & drive new strategies promoting profitability to Collections, Risk, & Finance Leadership through senior leadership reviews.
Champion the strategy process through business approval process to ensure all scores & segmentation variables meet regulatory standards. Drive new collections concepts & leveraging customer contact channel preferences to develop leading edge champion / challenger tests & presenting results to leadership.
· Utilize your analytical & influencing skills to create innovative, customer focused segmentation & treatment models using behavioral segmentation techniques.
· Drive communication analytics & strategy focusing on high risk customer locate, client & origination channel.
· Develop customer focused strategies for both unsecured & secured products, drive analytics & present findings.
· Manage the design, development, approval, implementation and monitoring of customer contact strategies, including the testing and post implementation validation.
· Drive standardization of alternate channel & customer communication processes to meet regulatory requirements.
· Leverage alternate channel strategy, (Web, email, SMS, and letter champion/challenger process) at client level.
· Manage & decision the modeled loss/cost benefit to ensure new & existing strategies are profitable.
· Perform customer & client analytics to drive enterprise strategy & improve, recommend and drive change.
· Champion strategies through the Client, Legal, Fair Lending, Compliance and business approval process.
· Manage process approval documentation & use of approved scores and segmentation variables to ensure all existing and new variables meet regulatory standards.
· 5+ years demonstrated success developing and implementing champion / challenger tests with focus on segmenting customer behavior
· 5+ years SAS experience or equivalent using statistical tools such as Business Objects, retrieving data from UNIX or Oracle platform
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Risk, Collections analytics within the Financial Services Industry;
· In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, 10+ years of experience in Marketing, Risk, Collections analytics within the Financial Services industry
· Demonstrated track record of successfully presenting ideas and strategies to Senior Leadership Team
· Collections strategy experience within Credit Card environment
· Master's degree (Business or Science Related Field)
· Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Suite including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) or comparable software application.
· Green Belt or Black Belt Certified