VP, Credit Portfolio Analytics Lead
Lead a group of analysts covering portfolio analytics, competitive analysis, and benchmarking to drive business direction for the Risk team and US Retail portfolio.
o Key specific accountabilities
· Identify key analytical and deep dive projects that will provide insights into the underlying drivers of portfolio performance.
· Consolidate and utilize existing benchmarking, macro-economic, and industry data sources to create a comprehensive and accurate picture of company in relation to external factors.
· Develop recommendations for management direction and business initiatives to address emerging risks within the US Retail portfolio, including Cards, Loans, and Deposits.
· Partner with and lead stakeholders to ensure the management team is appropriately informed and knowledgeable regarding the key Credit Risk issues
· Manage and develop a team of experience and highly skilled analytical resources.
o Stakeholder management and leadership:
· Develop, manage and maintain effective working relationships
· Coordinate senior leaders to ensure full understanding and exposure to the key risks involved in the growth and risk profile of the US business.
· Work with the management team to identify emerging risks, develop analytical plans, and report on findings to all levels of management as needed.
· This role requires a good deal of interaction with peers, managers, and senior leaders both within CRO and across the organization.
o Decision making and problem solving:
· Candidate will drive work and decisions relating to portfolio-level analytics that will govern the overall management of the US Cards and Loans portfolios, therefore must be comfortable communicating and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across the organization. They will be required to coordinate inputs, solves conflicts, and establish agreement within the matrixed organization based on the work completed by their team.
· 10+ years experience in the financial services industry, preferably in Retail Credit Risk Management
o Preferred Qualifications
· Demonstrated experience with analytical and data driven responsibilities
· Proven ability to manage high-performing individuals, identifies talent and develops teams
· Detail oriented, with the ability to self-manage activities
· Ability to multitask and react in a fast-paced organization
· Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· Experience in use of risk management tools/systems