VP Portfolio Credit
Assume ownership of full life cycle credit risk management for multiple co-brand portfolios. Provide Credit Risk Management reporting and analysis for assigned portfolios with primary accountability for identifying and managing consumer credit and fraud risk, across all components of new and existing accounts through data gathering and analytics. Support and interact with client team(s), and with key contacts throughout organization.
· Work closely with partner clients to minimize risk, while continuing to grow the portfolio
· Be a leader in identification, design and execution of enhanced strategies with COE teams,using champion/challenger leanings to manage credit and fraudrisk
· Prepare and present client facing and leadership team presentations to facilitate informeddecisions
· Provide analytics and input for deal and promotional pricing activities
· Work effectively cross-functionally (Marketing, Finance, Operations) to drive smart growth and client satisfaction delivering safety and soundness in the portfolio
· Coordinate planning cycle with client teams to ensure consistency in plans, and delivery of loss targets
· Provide guidance to the organization on risk appetite, and assess any risk for timely communication toleadership
· Coordinate multisite/country resources to ensure delivery and accuracy of monthly MIS andreporting needs to meet internal and externalrequirements
· Maintain effective and credible challenge of critical decisions and business processes
· 7+ years in consumer Credit/Risk, Finance, or Analytics role
· 5+ years of general purpose card credit management experience
· Hands-on proficiency in SAS/SQL and other related analytictools
· Strong analytical skills, highly comfortable working in a quantitativeenvironment
· Strong communication and presentation skills.