Web Analytic Manager
The Web Analytics Manager will support the Director of Analytics and will be responsible for overseeing as well as “hands on” ecommerce analytics and reporting, monitoring the performance of the “customer experience” on the website, and identifying and leading change recommendations to enhance the online customer experience. This position will also develop planning and forecasting scenarios for e-Commerce sales.
• Perform as the subject matter expert overseeing web analytics over all eCommerce properties; B2B/B2C across desktop, mobile and app
• Lead the measurement and reporting of all eCommerce KPIs as well as conducting and presenting ad-hoc analyses at the executive level.
• Directly responsible for strategic and day-to-day support analytics needs around promotions and customer experience, leveraging a team of three direct reports.
• Oversee all tag management activities, ensuring accuracy, developing a robust tag management process and liaising with IT, UX and Merchandising to identify the impacts of the changes to the platforms/pages on tagging
• Lead efforts in developing enhanced analytical capabilities by exploring and onboarding partners and/or technologies that could be useful for analytics and customer level data-driven insights data management and visualization
• Lead and communicate the analysis and performance of different marketing channels like email, affiliate PPC, Display (banner ads), social media, mobile sites etc., aggregate findings, structure into reports, and present findings to cross-functional team members
• Effectively analyze and communicate the analysis of competitive and industry activities to define best practice benchmarking and identify gaps
• Lead forecasting and planning Sales for both the Commercial and Retail websites using statistical methodology and anecdotal insights
• 4-6 years of experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools (like Site Catalyst, Ad-hoc, Campaign, Audience Manager),
• Experience with Adobe Target and tagging tools: or Monetate and Tealium or DTM
• Ability to analyze data using Business Objects, Teradata, Tableau, Alteryx and SAS preferred
• Proven experience leading a web analytics in a fast paced retail environment.
• Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills with expertise in statistical and forecasting methods
• Strong understanding of e-commerce dashboards, web analytics, and statistics
• Proficient in Advanced Excel Functionalities and SQL
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, statistics or similar Master’s degree preferred