Web analytics Manager
The Manager, Web Analytics will support the digital commerce & marketing teams through statistical analysis of all online behavior, traffic and revenue trends. This position will support all Digital Commerce functions including user behavior, online merchandising and digital marketing analysis. An ideal candidate will have web analytics experience for a retail brand in-house and/or an agency and will have a passion for data and be able to analyze and deliver reports in a timely manner. The Omni-channel Data Analyst will focus on data integrity across the Digital Commerce department to drive business growth and to reach sales goals.
- Google Web Analytics (or similar analytics suite) trend analysis, reporting and development
- Merchandise and revenue trend analysis and reporting. The digital data analyst will help online merchandisers obtain useful information on the performance of their online categories.
- Online traffic trending and forecasting
- Teach and assist with web analytics across teams and the organization
- Ad-hoc digital web analysis, as needed (i.e. measuring the impact of flash sales, etc.)
- Development and distribution of scorecards for KPI’s
- Support and Analysis of A/B & Multivariate tests. This also includes any distinct customer experiences that are set up on the website (i.e. versioning the website experience for certain customer groups)
- Analysis of usability updates to the website
- Website conversion & funnel analysis including website and shopping cart abandonment.
- Support email and online marketing teams through tag management
- Support marketing in the analysis of digital customer acquisition efforts
- Manage outside vendors/partners that provide digital analytics and customer data
- Work with SaaS providers to distribute customer satisfaction information and customer commentary to the digital team.
- 5+ years’ experience using Google Analytics or similar analytics tool
- Experience with CRM and BI Tools in ecommerce and direct sales environment
- Experience with merchandising analytics and consumer intelligence
- Delivery of Data Analysis, trends and able to summarize for management level reports
- eCommerce/Omni-channel for a Direct to Consumer Retail Business, highly desired
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing Suite and Tools
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative marketing or related area