As Web Director, you will direct the overall growth and strategic direction of our online presence. This includes developing and managing a comprehensive online strategy, information/content architecture and internal/external promotion. You will also support programmatic advertising initiatives by integrating these initiatives with web and other digital services to provide an end-to-end digital experience driving the buyer journey. Your success will measured by increased pipeline, conversion rates, web traffic and stickiness.
- Develop an online strategy that supports the company's overall goals and oversee all aspects of its implementation.
- Identify opportunities for growth and execute strategies that take advantage of these opportunities.
- Work with graphic designers to incorporate new features and functionality into website.
- Develop, expand, and manage current site designs and lead appropriate redesigns when needed.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into our operations and activities.
- Develop and manage the organization’s entire online budget, including website development and maintenance, outreach and promotion, personnel and operations.
- 5+ years online experience, including managing strategy development, content acquisition, and website development.
- Strong knowledge of clickstream analytics and website production technologies, including popular content management platforms (WordPress, GA, Segment, Hotjar, Heap, Demandbase, Kissmetrics, etc.).
- Experience enabling strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Understanding of usability in design interface.