Web Opertions Manager
This Web Operations Manager is a unique opportunity for someone to participate in growing a new ecommerce function from its creation. This position will work cross-functionally with Merchant/Planning Divisions IT, Marketing, and Fulfillment/Distribution divisions to manage the coordination and execution of ecommerce web site product, promotion and new development initiatives.
● Responsible for the management of the Content Integrators on day-to-day projects and prioritization of these projects in-line with the objectives and strategies of digital commerce
● Provide necessary support for Omnichannel initiatives that impact online product, pricing and promotions (i.e. buy on line pick up in store, endless aisle etc.).
● Collaborate with merchants and buyers on future projects, new vendors or special promotions for ecommerce.
● Manage 3rd party drop ship network, supporting the site merchandising team in the implementation of drop shippers and managing the ongoing operational needs of the program.
● Responsible for the set up and execution of Omnichannel product, pricing and promotions.
● Protect the company’s assets by adherence to internal control procedures, and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk
● 3 + years’ experience working in a B-to-B or B-to-C digital environment
● Expertise managing a fast-paced eCommerce environment including fulfillment
● Ability to manage multiple cross-functional partners with multiple priorities
● Avid user and adopter of new technologies
● Solid knowledge of ecommerce web services, sites, Apps, (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
● Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in technical marketing or related field
● Ability to change direction, manage multiple priorities and deadlines and still focus on the big picture
● Previous management experience a plus.