Business Analyst/Data Domain Expert
· Provide exploratory analysis to understand data elements/ correctness data domain
· Develop sample KPI’s for both product and quality and demo to multiple stakeholders
· Build domain knowledge on various areas such as IP Video, HSD, xFi, etc.,
· Capture and document requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, task and workflow analysis
· Work with developers and SME's to establish roadmaps for data streams
· Help prioritize data engineering needs for syndicated partners
· Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, and reconcile conflicts and develop recommendations to change procedures based on learnings
· Work with internal and external customers to insure the reliability, accuracy, and functionality of data changes and/or enhancements.
· All requirements will flow through you from syndicated partners
- Programming expertise with Scala, Java, Python etc.
- Experience with full scale cloud environments such as AWS/AZURE etc.
- Strong SQL knowledge, good communication, coordination skills
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field or equivalent education/experience
- Must have experience with Media and Entertainment industry
- 2+ years of experience in large faced-paced, development environment
- Thorough understanding of operational procedures and systems
- Hands on experience with very large data sets
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as SPARK, Hadoop etc.,
- Understanding of real-time data feeds, data lakes, visualizations etc.,
- Strong desire to develop and deliver data driven decision making
- Master’s degree in quantitative area preferred (Data Science, Math, Science)